Thursday, May 20, 2004

brrrrr, it's cold in here...

So, you know what people need to do? People need to start putting their name at the end of comments so I know who the hell it is! I get all the comments emailed to me at my uni account so I don't have to pay to read them, and sometimes when I'm reading them 'out of context' so to speak, I have absolutely no idea who wrote them. So either sign your comments people, or get your own blogger account so they're not all from 'anonymous'!!

Here endeth my rant for the day.

It would seem that winter has finally arrived in Canberra. It's been surprisingly warm the last few weeks, but when I walked outside this morning just before 10am, it was so very, very cold. There are some students from Queensland walking around looking very shell-shocked... :P

Just had an IT lecture, my only one of the week. Both of my IT subjects seem to have run out of content to teach us, so we simply don't have any more lectures. Which is kinda cool, but also doesn't help me a lot when I'm trying to motivate myself to get out of bed. Why bother when there's nothing to get up for?!

Very sorry to hear about the rejection dearie - I think you should just stay at home on messenger all the time and talk to us. I think that sounds like a definite plan...

And I will make no apologies for the rude email - if it served its purpose then that's all I can ask for. But believe me when I say I really did appreciate the mega number of emails!

Ok, I should really go and have a shower now (kind of overslept so I didn't have time to have one this morning before my lecture...). I really should get up earlier. Or not turn my alarm off.

No comments: