Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Dots baby!

Well, it's done. Gone are the days of that really quite ugly orange thing that used to be the template for my blog. Instead, welcom the age of the dots!!! Yay, dots! says everyone. Well I like them, and I'm quite excited about all the cool new things that blogger has put out.

I know all the 'cool' people use livejournal (ok, not really, but most of the blogs I read regularly use livejournal), but I'm going to stick with good ol' blogger, because, well, I've been with them for ages (May 2002 according to my profile - that's quite a long time really in internet terms), they gave me a free Google email address (Google email - yeah baby!!), and now that they provide the comments I don't have to mess around with stupid code myself. Because, you know, being an IT student, I really hate having to code stuff...

So yay for the dots!!

(If anyone was particularly attached to the old comments I can put them back up. But, well, it'll be difficult and I'd prefer if people didn't ask... :P )

Maddy

1 comment:

Mads said...

On further consideration of anonymous scum, I think she should get step away from her computer, go outside and run to the library as training for the horrendously long run she has to do soon...

You know who you are anonymous scum: I have my eyes on you!