Friday, May 07, 2004

IT is the work of the devil

Well it's finished.

Well kinda.

Yeah, it's finished. Finished in the sense that I think my head will explode it I spend an iota of more time on my stupid, stupid programming assignment. It still doesn't work quite right, but I've been sitting here for the last 2 and a half hours staring at a screen of code that looks perfectly fine to me, but that the computer seems to hate. Well hate away Mr. Computer, because I don't care anymore. I'm going to go and have an enormous hot chocolate and possibly chocolate cake (because you can never have too much chocolate) and forget all about this stupid, stupid thing that has been occupying far, far too much of my time over the last few weeks.

So there.

Glad you enjoyed the email James - personally I thought it was 2700 words of absolute crap (who knew I could write for that long and say absolutely shit all?) but hey, if you're feeling the force, I'm all for that!

No comments: