Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Must be modest

Have you ever had those moments where you've stumbled across some hidden, dusty area of the internet, and suddenly realised that there's this whole other world out there you had no idea existed?

Well I just had one of those moments.

Apparently modesty is the new black, darling. There's this whole community on the internet devoted to modest clothes for lds people (that's latter day saints for those of you not in the know, also known as Mormons). It's great! I love jenmagazine.com: Jen's got some great tips on how to alter your current wardrobe so that it's modesty-friendly.

Then of course there's the lds shirt company, who have some absolutely kick-arse (and hilarious) t-shirts. My favourites would have to be 'Caffeine Free', 'I stinketh not!!!', 'Question Rebellion', and of course my favourite:

Mormon Girl: Worth the Wait!

I have no particular problem with Mormons - I don't know enough about the Church to comment one way or the other. I do, however, like their t-shirts! Who knew that all of this existed?

No comments: