Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Today's whine is brought to you by the letter...

Yes, it's been a while since an update, yada yada yada. My level of energy lately hasn't seemed to be quite up to the task of, you know, writing stuff.

Or something.

I have a maths exam tomorrow, which is always loads of fun. I also should have a history exam sometime this week, but I have no idea when. It was supposed to be last week on Friday, but my damn head decided that Thursday night/Friday morning would be a perfect time to assert its dominance and collapse in a heap with a migraine. So I spent most of Friday running around getting in an application for a special examination, when all I really wanted to do sleep for 37 hours.

So yeah, I haven't heard back about my application yet, so not only do I not know when my exam will be, I don't even know if I've been granted one.

And all my friends have finished exams, so they're all out doing cool fun stuff and I'm stuck inside studying (ok, contemplating study) and being pathetic.

Anyway, life pretty much sucks at the moment, so feel free to leave a nice comment to cheer me up. Or even a nasty comment. Any kind of comment at all?

Thank you for reading my pathetic complaints. You may now go back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: