Monday, January 10, 2005

Home again, home again


Back in Tassie again - I've been in Melbourne for the last week visiting Dad, which accounts for the complete and utter lack of updates. I've just spent the last 3 hours getting up to date with net-related 'stuff': I actually slogged my way through 147 boingboing updates in my bloglines account. That is how much I love that website.

Above is a rather nice (I think so anyway) pic I took on the plane back on Saturday night. I might post some more to my photo blog if I'm in the mood, because that site is really a poor excuse for a blog right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mad, So I think I should update you on something I've been informed about by television ads and my Proffs. It comes with the homework. That in Canada at least, Listerine has come out with this commercial statementing that brushing and using Listerine is as effective as flossing. Which in fact is not true at all. Here is a short cut to read it.

http://www.wnbc.com/health/4061852/detail.html

The college is trying to get someone from Listerine to explain in fact how a mouth wash replaces mechanical removal of substance under the gums, to a roomfull of Registered Dental Hygenists. Anyways. Thats the exciting news, at least for me, that has happened at Algonquin. Talk to you later!
Katie