Monday, January 17, 2005

Wing-a-thon!

WAAHOO!

Today I finally got the Christmas present that I was really hanging out for: Seasons 3 and 4 of The West Wing on DVD! Waahoo!!! I watched 7 episodes today, plus the one that was on tv tonight. Pretty damn good way to spend a day, I say. And there's plenty more to come!

Waahoo!

UPDATE: I was just looking at the list of Golden Globe winners, and it's quite interesting to see how the mighty have, well, fallen. Not one single nomination for The West Wing, in any category. Now everyone knows that the Golden Globes is pretty much an enormous joke (particularly when it comes to television: Nip/Tuck beat The Sopranos in Best Drama, so you know...), but when you compare this year's dismal effort to that of year's gone past, it's all a bit depressing. Even last year they managed to pull 3 nominations - this year, nada. Kinda proves a teeny bit just how crap the show has become recently. Bring back the wonder of season 2!

But I'll still watch my season 3 and 4 DVDs several times just to confirm the downfall. ;)

No comments: