Friday, March 11, 2005

Accessorise!

It's the curse of the ipod: you lust after them for so long. Then once you finally get the object of your desire, you instantaneously begin to lust after the myriad of available accessories.

Well today I finally gave in and bought my first ever ipod mini accessory: a Belkinaluminium hard case. As most people know, I am the clumsiest person in the universe, so I'm justifiying this purchase as a necessity. So far, I'm really impressed with it: it makes the player a lot heavier, but I'm willing to live with that if it means I have a virtually inpenetrable metal case enclosing my little darling. And it's brushed metal, the same colour as my ipod, so it looks basically the same!

So yeah, I highly recommend one of them if you're remotely as clumsy as me...

No comments: