Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday meme!

It's Monday... and for the first time I'm going to do the Monday Madness questions on the right day! Hooray for me! They're really pretty random this week:

1. What is your favorite framed object in your house?
I have two pieces of framed origami paper on my bookshelf in my room here in Tasmania that I'm rather fond of. Looking around the room right now, I also like the painting of (I think) Mt.Kenya that hangs above my mother's desk. Um... I guess the photos I have framed on my desk at College are pretty nice? I'm a student, not much of my stuff is good enough to frame...

2. If you had a choice of being a carnivore or a herbivore, which one would you be, and why?
Herbivore, definitely. I couldn't eat all meat all the time, not only because cooking meat freaks me out a little.
3. Who do you think should have won the FIFA World Cup? Or, don't you care?
I really don't care, but I suppose I was vaguely going for France.

4. What's your feelings on stormy weather?
Love it - but only if I'm inside somewhere warm and cozy.

5. Do you believe in "time out" chairs?
Do I believe they exist? Yes, I believe they exist. Anything beyond that, and I think I actually care less than the FIFA World Cup, which is really saying something.

6. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay?
Nope, and I have no desire to do so in the future.

No comments: