Saturday, September 09, 2006

The POWER of the earth!

I wrote a long ranty, whiny post on Friday, but didn't hit the publish button straight away because I'm not a fan of reading other people's long ranty, whiny posts, so why should I subject other people to them?

So while I still make up my mind as to whether the world really needs to hear about how crap my week was, have a photo instead. I took this a couple of years ago (on the Kitsch tour of Tassie!), at the Cataract Gorge in Launceston. If you're from Tasmania you'll appreciate the whole floody-ness of it, and if you're not, well just appreciate the POWER OF THE EARTH that is this place, only 15 minutes walk from the centre of Launceston. You can get an idea of what the river is supposed to look like at the Gorge website.

1 comment:

KaosSmurf said...

pretty cool

pretty cool indeed