Monday, January 19, 2004

The Friday Five

Always liked the concept of the friday five, but never got around to doing one. So here it is, my first friday five.

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Don't actually know - probably something like "get 10mb storage with msn premium". Terribly exciting. I used to have "one day I'm going to burst my bud of calm and blossom into hysteria".

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
Something about how my ambition was to rule the world with my friend, and that my probable fate is to be a driving instructor. I think my common sayings were "bonus", "tops" and "The West Wing...".

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I'm pretty sure that I would never, ever have vanity plates on my car. If I ever get a car. Or my license for that matter.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I got quite a few books as prizes when I was at school, and they all had inscriptions saying what prize I received that book for. The only other one I can think of is a calendar I got from my English teacher when i finished school telling me to be "inspired by the Romantic verse" - it was a Robbie Burns calendar.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Lord, who knows. The only thing that strangely comes to mind is "I came, I saw, I conquered", but I truly hope that won't be a fitting epitaph. I think I'll leave that decision to someone else.

No comments: