Monday, January 05, 2004

Mmmm

Let's try and start update this a tad more regularly, shall we? In fact, let's make it my first resolution of the year - you must update your blog more than once a month.

I'll let you know whether it worked in a month when I update this thing again.

So the picture to the right is a very poor quality image of an origami star that I made a few weeks ago. There's 30 pieces of paper and about 3 hours of work in that thing - an incredibly enormous waste of time, but godamnit, I'm proud of it!

Christmas was just the usual - family, food, all the rest. Bit more tension between various factions this year. Not exactly sure why, but it added a bit more interest to a basic formula that we've been repeating for the last 18 years or so.

New Year's was crap - friend moved to Spain (for good) the day before, had crappy day at work, headache and was exhausted. Stayed at home, watched America's Sweethearts (one of the crappiest movies I've ever seen in my life) and the fireworks go off over Melbourne on the tv (why wasn't Sydney's fireworks televised? Or did I just miss them somehow?) and went to bed. Absolutely thrilling, the whole evening was.

I've got hardly any hours at work, which means that I have to find another job. Urgh. Sent off for an application form for the cinemas today - if I have to work I'm going to try my darnedest to find a job not in retail.

House is overrun today by my brother's friends and their computers. Needless to say, I'm staying as far away from the sitting room as humanly possible.

Got nothing else to say really - simply I don't have anything to do anywhere, so just wasting time writing pointless stuff here.

Gotta love the internet...

No comments: