Sunday, June 06, 2004

sing, sing a song

For once I am not hating my music collection. It might have something to do with the fact that I've excluded any Gershwin from playing. Gershwin is slowly taking over my music collection, and it's not always for the best.

The last 11 songs that played on my Media Jukebox:
  1. Angel - Dave Matthews Band
  2. My Favorite Regret - Gigola Aunts
  3. Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
  4. Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
  5. Mother Nature's Son - Sheryl Crow
  6. Not the Doctor - Alanis Morissette
  7. Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
  8. His Eye is on the Sparrow - Lauryn Hill
  9. How Peculiar - Robbie Williams
  10. Knowhere - David Gray
  11. American Pie - Don McLean
I'm not actually embarrassed by any of the songs in that list, a very rare occurrence for me. Except maybe the Rage Against the Machine, for the simple reason that it doesn't really fit into that list. At all. Ah well, such is life...

No comments: