Friday, January 28, 2005

Nip/Tuck

Watched the season finale of 'Nip/Tuck' last night. Completely unbelievable, but it had me hooked all the way through! I never watched the show when it was first on, but lately I've found myself steadily getting addicted - it certainly helps when WIN shows it so bloody often - 5 episodes this week alone!

The characters are all completely and utterly fucked up - the life coach Ava, what the hell is up with her(/him)?! - but still watchable. Even Julian McMahon's character, the self-serving greedy sexaholic Christian Troy, is kinda interesting. And those final scenes with the airport security and Ava, and Christian and 'the Carver' (one of the scariest bad guys ever)... pretty damn fantastic.

So yeah, Nip/Tuck. I like it. Now I just have to wait for them to make more episodes so that I can find out what happens!

No comments: