Saturday, February 19, 2005

Random shite

Ways you know it's been too long since you updated your blog:
- There's no longer an auto-entry when you type in the address: it's not even in the history anymore!

Yes, it's been a while, and yes, I'm crap. But according to the email I got yesterday, 30 of 'you' visited last week even though there was nothing new to see, so... make of that what you will.

I'm back at uni (waahoo) and getting my shit organised. Who knew I had so much stuff - I was 25 kgs over the limit flying back here, but thankfully the lovely guy at the Virgin counter let me on the plane with a much reduced excess baggage fee.

I discovered on Wednesday that togas are the most impractical, devillish item of clothing ever devised by mankind. They are also particularly unflattering. Eventually I just gave up and ate lollies instead. Which is always good.

The song 'The day you went away' by Wendy Matthews is rather beautiful. And is also totally a song of my primary school days, and brings back memories of watching the ABC in the afternoon. Not particularly sure why, but it does.

Oooh! Guess what I was listening to Wendy Matthews on? My new ipod mini!!! Hooray!!! Maddy is now a hipster too! After having severe ipod lust for so long, I now have severe ipod-accessory lust. I just can't stop myself!

I am now going to dinner. There may be more random shite later...

No comments: