Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday night soundtrack

The first time I listened to Jamie Cullum's album 'Twentysomething', I disliked it. Intensely. "What the hell has he done to 'I could have danced all night'? Since when has that been a song suitable for a hip-hop cover?!?", I screamed.

But I have to admit it. I was wrong. Because I have just discovered that the album is the perfect background soundtrack to catching up with net 'stuff' on a Thursday evening.

So yeah. I'm all about Jamie Cullum at the moment. Especially his cover of 'Lover, you should have come over'. Not as good as Jeff Buckley, but then, what is?

(Still a little bitter about 'I could have danced all night' though. It's just wrong...)

And now I'm off to watch Lost. Waahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard Michal Buble? Or Chris Botti? They are both awsome.
Anywho later
Katie Moss