Friday, April 07, 2006

Time flies...

First term is over! I'm not entirely sure where the last eight weeks have gone, because I swear it was just a few days ago that everyone was moving in. Life so far this semester has been good and hilarious and overall just plain enjoyable, but at the same time ridiculously hectic and just a little bit crazy. The last week has also been rather odd and a tad surreal in places, even without the programming assignment due two days ago that temporarily ate my brain.

Which is all a way of saying that I'm rather glad that the term is over, and that I now have two weeks in which to catch my breath, catch up with my work, and generally relax a bit before life gets crazy all over again. So yay! for a two-week teaching break, and yay! for Bron coming to visit in the second week! Will be good...

No comments: