Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm done! Almost.

The last couple of weeks have been absolutely bat-shit crazy, with a couple of IT assignments an my American politics essay all due. Luckily for my mental health I got an extension for American politics (my lecturer rocks my world), but even with the extra few days for a while it looked like the stupid thing would never be done. I think the main problem was the fact that there was no word-limit for the thing, so instead of writing until you've reached 3000 words or whatever, you just write until... well until you feel like stopping. Very strange, and not at all what I'm used to. I can safely say that the 3634 words that I finally handed in on Monday afternoon are some of the worst that I have ever written, but I'm so over caring right now. The thing is done, and that's all that I care about. Bleurgh. Essays suck.

I've now got over two weeks until my first exam, so my motivation-level for study is pretty well non-existent, especially because I finished classes for this semester today (yay!). Bleurgh for exams. Exams suck too. I think there's going to have to be some kind of study-schedule, because otherwise absolutely nothing is ever going to get done...

No comments: