Wednesday, May 31, 2006

TV Quote of the Week

I was rather fond of the last tv quote of the week (uberscullys!), but once again Bron has goaded me into changing it. But at least this time she suggested a quote, which means that I don't have to do any work. Which always makes me happy. So! This week's quote is from the House season one episode 'Poison', and (she admits grudgingly) is pretty damn funny:
HOUSE: I suppose "minimally at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "No chance in hell"?
CHASE: Actually, I'm Australian.
HOUSE: You put the Queen on your money. You're British.

2 comments:

KaosSmurf said...

in response to both the new quote of the week, and your comment:

:chuckle:

Anonymous said...

OMG...Comedy Gold. I love hearing how the rest of the world views us ozzie. Good work "Bronski" on the nagging!