Monday, September 18, 2006

Ten things

Some stuff.
  1. Neck and shoulder problems persist, although mostly it's just stiffness. Which occasionally develops into aching. Which then develops into pain, usually at the end of the day. Bloody hell I'm sick of this!
  2. I'm obsessed by the song 'Two Hands' by Ani DiFranco.
  3. Work is crazy busy this week. Not happy.
  4. Can this semester just be over already?
  5. What's with IT students who don't know how to reference stuff? Third year IT students. I've had to explain the concept of a reference twice in the last two weeks, as well as a 10 minute lecture on why wikipedia is not an appropriate academic source. Boggles the mind.
  6. I bought new shoes last week. This is so unheard of I think it needs to be immortalised on my blog.
  7. I quite liked this McSweeney's List: HAL's Comments While Trapped on a Desert Island, and Your Name Is Dave - "I've got the conch, Dave."
  8. It's supposed to be 26 degrees tomorrow in Canberra. What the hell is up with that?! I can't handle this heat!
  9. Nothing to see here. Move along.
  10. Yeah, as you might have guessed, I'm not all that enthusiastic about this week. Any way we can just cancel it and move on? Bleurgh.

1 comment:

KaosSmurf said...

Loved that list... Who is this "Wilson" you've been talking to, Dave?

shitty week all up... e-pat-on-shoulder (gently, so as not to aggravate)