Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Eyes on the Prize

PBS in the US is currently showing the 14-hour documentary Eyes on the Prize, a history of the American civil rights movement. I tried desperately to find a copy of this earlier in the year, to no avail, so I'm insanely jealous of those people in the States who can watch it over the next few weeks. The transcripts are available on the website, which I guess is the next best thing, but I'd still love to see the actual thing.

I have more to talk about (including this week's Monday Madness questions), but I re-injured my neck yesterday, so writing this entry has pretty much used up all the time I can currently spend using a keyboard without collapsing in pain. Again. To say that I'm sick of this could possibly be the biggest understatement of the millennium.

No comments: