Thursday, September 16, 2004

catching up

Bleurgh.

Sorry about lack of updates, blah blah blah. I had 2 major assignments due last week (I say once again: I Hate Software Engineering!) before uni finished on Friday, and then it was off to Melbourne to meet my family for a wee holiday.

But now I'm home (really home!) and catching up on all my internet 'stuff'. I now know why I spend so much time on the internet everyday: it's so I don't have to spend 10 times as long catching up on everything if I'm away from a computer for 3 or 4 days. About 40 new emails, across 3 accounts. A million new posts on the forums that I moderate. And at least a billion new items in my bloglines account (eventually I just gave up and said "Mark all read").

But I think it's finally all done. I took some cool photos in Melbourne that I'll upload sometime. I also want to change the design of my blog sometime these holidays, but we'll see if that actually happens. I've got a rather nasty history essay to write...

No comments: